“I believe that when people are well, they can change the world.”
– Dr. Meghan Walker ND (inactive)
Clinician Business Labs is an online incubator for clinician entrepreneurs.
An incubator is a business acceleration organization that assists start-ups and entrepreneurs in building, launching and scaling successful companies.
We value authenticity, service, contribution and a badass desire to change lives while simultaneously building a life.
Our mission is to launch successful, sustainable practitioner entrepreneurs who can heal and inspire without the fear or overwhelm that accompanies the launch of a new, or frankly, any business.
Community Manager & Executive Assistant for Meghan Walker
We are currently looking for a dynamic, ambitious and entrepreneurially curious person to add to our team. This role will touch on all elements of our businesses and brands.
Highlights of the role:
- Community management and social media growth responsibilities for all four of our brands (Meghan Walker / Entrepology Podcast / Clinician Business Labs / Health Hives)
- Production support and guest relations for The Entrepology Podcast
- Customer service interactions for Clinician Business Labs
- Personal support and Calendar management for Meghan Walker
Features and Background that will Make you a Successful Candidate:
- An unwavering passion for elevating the health of others
- A self-directed attitude and an ability to take initiative
- A relentless capacity to be resourceful
- A history of going ‘above and beyond’
- Experience growing social media accounts, especially Instagram and possibly Tiktok
- A strong capacity to write. This includes social posts, blogs and emails.
- Strength on the computer and programming skills
Things we Value:
- Leaving the world better than we found it
- Creating experiences that honours and respects the diversity of our audience
- Optimized Health
- Intelligent risk
- Amazing Client Experiences
Things that will hold you back in this role:
- ‘I’m not a tech person’
- A Lack of Resourcefulness
Other things you should know:
- This is a full-time salaried position
- We offer benefits
- We are on a serious mission – that means that some seasons require more work than others
- Nearly unlimited vacation time (as long as you get your work done and hit your KPIs)
- Location: Work virtually – ideally you are located in the Greater Toronto Area for in-person events & meetings but consideration will be given for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please submit the following to [email protected] with the subject line ‘I’m Your Unicorn’ by Friday September 3rd.
- A video outlining your interest, why you are excited to apply and the unique skills you bring to the position.
- An up-to-date version of your resume
Q- If I won the lottery tomorrow, I’d start a ________ company. And, you know, keep working here.
“I’d start a nacho restaurant (Stop judging me).”
Q- What’s the most useless product around today?
“Fax machines (can the medical community please catch up here).”
Q- What Cheesy Song Do You Have Memorized?
” The entire musical, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.”
Dr. Meghan Walker ND (inactive)
Dr. Meghan Walker is a naturopathic doctor, serial entrepreneur and mother of 3. She graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and completed a science degree, with a focus in reproductive physiology from the University of Waterloo.
As an entrepreneur, Meghan started and sold her first business while in University and went on to found a national Youth Engagement Organization called Millennium Kids. Millennium Kids taught responsible social activism in schools across Canada, Australia and South Africa.
Meghan is a Co-founder and past CEO of the digital health media start-up, Bright Almond, Founder and Peak Performance Inspirer at Legacy Performance Labs, Host of the Entrepology Podcast and Founder of Clinician Business Labs and it’s signature program, ‘The First 18’.
Meghan has served on the Executive’s of both the Canadian and Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and is currently part of the Medical Advisory Board for AOR. Meghan maintains a boutique practice in Downtown Toronto, catering to entrepreneurs and inspired individuals looking to maximize their body and brain. She has spoken internationally and through multiple media outlets on topics related to women’s performance health and entrepreneurship.
When not satisfying her entrepreneurial itch, she is hanging out with her three little girls and super supportive husband.